Friday, November 10, 2006

Catching up

I know that I've been MIA for a couple of days and I've heard about it. I guess that is a good thing though, it means that people are reading this and I am not blogging in vain. I also know that the links I added don't work. I'm going to figure that out eventualy...anyone know how to link properly in the sidebar? School is going. I'm not yet ready to say it is going well. I feel like I am in elementary school all over again but at a super accelerated pace. I guess I'd say we've about reached the third grade in the first week. Thus far we learned, verbs, numbers (null to millione), sentance structure, introductions, ordering in a restaurant and a lot of vocabulary. This is only after 4 classes. Hopefuly in 4 more weeks I wil be conversational. I have some fun photos to upload including Pope beer but my camera had to sacrifice its batteries to the alarm clock. I promise they will be forthcoming this weekend. As far as the weather is concerned, it is colder here than it is there so I don't want to hear about it. I am excited to pick up the package my parents sent tomorrow as it includes my knee length down jacket. Whenever I feel like it is cold, I think of my classmates who left more tropical places like Greece and Tunasia.

No comments: