1. Visit a new continent.
4. Get a career focused job.
5. Lose 5 Kg by Christmas (fail), 5 more by February and 5 more by June to be down 15 kg total by Aug.
6. Swim twice a week May - August.
7. Apply for 3 jobs that are "reach" positions.
8. Run the MA half marathon (June).
9. Run twice a week for an hour each time.
11. Learn to make 3 different 3-course dinner menus well.
12. Write and mail one card per month for 6 months.
13. Create an "adult" wardrobe - maintain both fashion and function.
14. Be more assertive in life.
15. Bake a birthday cake for someone else.
17. Upholster the coffee table as an ottoman. - This needs to change as we threw out the coffee table.
18. Finish my second black chair and
19. Do something nice for soemone else, even if it is not easy.
20. Start a Kiva account.
21. Update this blog weekly.
22. Get my domain in line - email address functional and decide what to do with the page.
23. Do something nice for my extended family.
24. Spend time with my sister-in-law.
25. Climb a Swiss mountain.
26. Bike tour - somewhere that involves about 2 hours biking each way.
27. Run a 5k.
28. Run a 10k.
29. Hike somewhere wearing my new hiking boots.
30. Celebrate 30 with people I love. (booked Greece with P and Net98! anyone else want to join?!)
So, here I go! I have some personal fitness goals, alturistic goals, life enhancing goals, personal growth and plain enjoyment. Hopefully I can make it through all of them in the next 12 months. Photos to prove achievement will follow.