Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I've always enjoyed Valentine's day even as a single girl. What's not to like, other than the fact that pink and red seperately are two of my favorite colors but should not be usedtogether. I will admit I wore a pink polo with a red v-neck sweater to my English lesson tonight. However, I get a buy as I was dressed in my capacity as a teacher and it is an unwritten rule that teachers must wear some sort of holiday themed sweater so I tried my best to fullfill my obligations. Anyway, some of my favorite things about valentine's day:
  • conversation hearts
  • pink
  • red
  • love
  • smiles and cheerfulness
  • valentines, the grade school kind with cartoons or barbie on sesamestreet
  • hearts
  • decorations
  • let's face it's a girly holiday
  • dinner with a boy (or best friend)
  • Val - a - grams
  • it's the first fun holiday of the new year
  • it's just a day of love, how can you go wrong

Happy Heart Day :)

No comments: