Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pink

Aparently pink puts me in a good mood. Yesterday, I woke up in a rather depressed mood and I dressed myself in a pink dress and brown leggings (they also make me happy through comfort and warmpth), after a quick consultation with Patrick, however, I changed to a lt. brown skirt and white sweater for a more professional look since I had a meeting with my boss. Today I woke up and decided it would be a good day, when I realized my jeans were not yet dry, I grabbed a pair of black pants and, without consideration, a bright pink shirt and my redic cardigan with giant black polka dots. Somehow, bright clothes put me in a good mood especially when it is grey outside. I also feel more inspired and productive but maybe this is based on my decision to have a good day or the coffee I drank this morning. Either way, here's to a good in spite of nature.

No comments: