Friday, October 24, 2008

Stepping into Year 3

It's weird to think that I've been living in Germany for the better part of 2 years. In that time I've...
  • lived in 2 apartments in 2 cities, 5 hours away from each other
  • had 3 different jobs
  • visited over 2 dozen German cities (and towns)
  • joined a team
  • never been to Oktoberfest or Karnival
  • fell in love with Christmas markets
  • eaten countless döners and schnitzel
  • rode zero bikes
  • only swam in the ocean once
  • traveled to almost all scandinavian countries (except Sweden)
  • made new friends, then moved and started over
  • became friends with 4 other Americans living in Germany
  • got engaged
  • went camping once (Denmark 07)
  • flew to the US 5 times
  • spent 1 night in Toronto due to snow
  • driven in Germany (once)

I'm sure I could come up with several more things I've done over the past 2 years but I'm going to leave it at that, please feel free to add any milestones I've forgotten via comments. In recognizition of the begining og my 3rd year in Germany, I'm going to go try and sign up for a German course.

No comments: