Monday, January 15, 2007

Germany Take 2

Blogger is aparently connected to google now so you can use your gmail sign in stuff. Anyway, I figured it was time for a makeover so I let them transfer my blog to the google side and I added some snazzy colors. Hope the new look is easy on the eyes. Next time I will put my links back in. I've been back for just about four days now. Up to this point, all have been unproductive. I have yet to put any of my clothes away and I'm only half unpacked. My biggest problem is a phenomena known as jet lag. I can not sleep at the right times. I have been waking up in the middle of the day and going to bed well into the next morning. Last night I tried to make myself sleep on a regular schedule. Patrick and I went out to dinner and I went to bed around 10pm. I was awake by 12:30 and never really fell back to sleep, excepting the 30 minutes before I needed to wake up. Tomorrow I need to catch a train at 7:40am. Tomorrow is the first day of my training and if I miss this train, it is grounds for dismissal. Well lateness can get you kicked out so I am assuming not showing up comes with punishment just as severe. My plan is to keep myself awake for the rest of today and thus be tired enough to sleep around 10. Wish me luck...

No comments: