Wednesday, July 25, 2007

In case you forgot what I look like...

The first photo is in Heikendorf watching the parade of Tall Ships, oddly enough the 4 or 5 masted local ship was not involved as it was at the TAll Ships festival in Newport, RI.
Next photo is a group at the new bier garten near the University from the begining of July.
Then Patrick and I in Wolfenbuettel (sp?) when I convinced him we should go to a festival but it was actualy in Wolfsberg. Who puts wolf in the name of two neighboring towns?!?!
The next photo is me in the airport on the way to Madrid. I believe that's in the Munich airport but I was exhausted either way becasue I had to wake up at 4am to begin my journey!
Finaly, I made it to the Eifel tower. I think the flash didn't work becasue the batteries were dying but at least the photo came out. I still love the Eifel tower even if I don't know why.

No comments: