Friday, September 21, 2007

Honestly,

I fear that I've lost interest in blogging. It's been almost a year and almost 120 posts and while they used to come on an almost daily basis it seems I'm now down to bi-monthly. I'm not sure if this is a signal of my attention span or ever busier life. Maybe I'll ger recharged soon as there are potential huge life changes about to take place in my life. For now I will leave this alone and I will be back at either the next moment of inspiration or on my one year mark (October 11/15). I guess I could be persuaded with topic suggestions. I've started wathing the show Gossip Girl so who knows maybe I'll come back as an anoymous blogger. But do not fear, this blog has not yet been put to bed. Speaking of wich, I was up way too long past midnight last night and should be getting off to a mid morning nap soon. Stay tuned...

No comments: