Saturday, March 07, 2009

The Grinch Stole Christmas

...and Patrick ate Easter. While we are on the topic of food, I need to put this out there. At a recent business dinner, Patrick consumed the following; goose liver (the forced fed kind), what he describes as "some rabbit dish that tasted good" (I have no idea what was done to this poor bunny) and milk lamb (the lamb was killed before it weaned from its mother). He came home delighted with his dinner and excited to describe the ingredients, not at all disturbed until I freaked out a little. I think each course is on PETA's list of tourtured animals. I'm usually not one for animal rights but I'm also not one to eat odd animals, I stick to pig, turkey, cow and chicken. Next time Patrick talks aout how important it is to get free range eggs, I'll have to remind him of his milk lamb. ;)

No comments: