Thursday, June 28, 2012

Imersion

Imersion in my research and writing that is. Sorry for the lack of activity around here lately but I have put my life aside for now. I don't anticipate it getting much better between now and August 8. That means, you most likely won't hear from me very often IRL either. But, when I do come back there are ao many things I need to write about. So I don't forget and am publically committed, here's a list of what is on my post agenda for my return to blogging....


  • Recap past travels to Italy, Philadelphia, as well as a future European trip with my parents.
  • Plan a nice vacation for November...hopefully to a new continent.
  • Talk about my dissertation writing journey, particuarly what I have learned about myself during the process as well as some 20/20 insights.
  • Packing up and making a big move.
  • Applying for jobs...hopefully having multiple offers to contemplate.
  • Spending time with my family and friends in RI (this is a December goal)

An then it will quickly be 2013. I think I will look back on 2012 as the year that flew by and hopefully I will be able to look back on 2012 as the year I finished my Ph.D. Crossed fingers, prayers and positive thoughts welcome as I test my physical and mental abilities in the coming weeks. 

See you all soon,

Jen

No comments: